Workday training is tailored to different roles according to the tasks and activities each will need to perform in Workday.
All training is self-serve and can be completed according to your pace and schedule.
See below for the self-serve training courses relevant to your role. All self-serve training is available through UBC’s Workplace Learning Ecosystem (WPL).
Everyone (All Faculty & Staff)
- Workday Basics (45 min)
- Workday Finance Foundations (30 min)
- Workday Expenses Reporting (60 min)
- Workday Cash Sale for Cash/Cheque Deposit and Internal Service Delivery (60 min)
- Workday Procurement, Receiving and Supplier Invoices (90 min)
- Workday for Faculty (30 min)
- Workday HR 101 for Salaried Staff (90 min)
Hourly Staff & Student Employees
- Workday for Managers (60 min)
For step-by-step instructions for Workday tasks and business processes for all roles, visit the UBC Workday Knowledge Base Articles
Questions about Workday training?